After my graduation and as a fresh graduate, I came to know that how fresh graduate has to struggle for getting a right job. Then I decided to write a list of India’s Best Job sites and share with all my junior and other friends. I believe this post will be very helpful for job seekers in India as well. This is the most comprehensive & more popular job searches happened here, where thousands of Indian job seekers, search for high salary jobs and plenty of opportunities here.
Now a days most of job sites having their Job Apps as well and 99% of job seekers are smartphone users, you can download the Job Apps from from Play stores. Once you register with your updated resume, apps provide us with a custom search and email notification facility where they daily email you about all job posts related to your interest and skills. So, you don’t need to login daily to check out for job vacancies but don’t forget to updated your resume whenever you learn new skills.
What are the Best Job Sites in India?
Hunting a job is a never-ending mechanism; a fresher, experienced unemployed or already employed whatever the status is but people love to change their jobs to upsurge their livelihood. So recruiting has become more laborious because hiring the best employee from a bunch of candidates with the same sort of credentials is a headache. However, job websites and professional portals are playing a very decisive role for recruiters and candidates themselves. Job websites are job aggregate or a hub linked with static search pages to provide a platform for recruiting and looking for a job. A few congenial job websites or hubs are allowing interaction and engagements between the seeker and employer. Job websites have several benefits.
I would be very happy to update on this list if there are any other best job sites in India which I have missed out. Kindly share with your friends and family, make use of it. Thank you!
Job Websites Have Several Benefits
1 . Branding opportunities for employers
Almost all successful companies are utilising their carrier tabs to project their products as a consistent brand. Not only products but companies are exhibiting their work environment, culture, and facilities on the same platform because top talent is very distinctive about the company they want to work for. So, for influencing the top talent for applying the company carrier tabs could be the best place for branding.
2. More likely to get a deserving candidate
Human resources is an expeditiously increasing sector as every year we have a fresh batch of professionals so as a recruiter we are always ready to dive in the sea in search of some big fishes. Strategic job-seekers are always in the target of recruiters as they have particular skills with the long-time vision. These candidates are more likely to apply through online survey as per their skills and requirements. So, by trending our job posts on websites or social media leverage them to apply.
3. Automated job notification
Most of the job sites or apps provide us with a custom search and email notification facility where they daily email us about all job posts related to our custom interest and skills. So, we don’t need to login daily to check out for job vacancies but to mark the presence of our profile in recruiters search results is a must.
4. Database build-up and tracking
During the hiring through job websites, recruiters can maintain a database of some potential candidates for our future preferences because sometimes due to some circumstances our best candidates couldn’t join may be due to their prior bonds or our immediate joining requirements. In such cases, being as a recruiter we offer some job commitment to candidates for the future. So, in these cases, our prior database helps us in recruiting or tracking the candidate.
5. Low cost hiring
Finance is always a concern and a study has shown that posting vacancies on some considerable job website costs around £150- £500 along with some extra charges for advance CV accessibility. This is undoubtedly less than the salary charged by a professional recruiter or costs by a newspaper for publishing a job vacancy. In short, it reduces the hiring cost up to 20% while it can be reduced to 35% if the company is utilizing its own carrier tabs.
6. Less time-consuming hiring
Traditionally we were hiring through newspaper advertisements which were a day’s long procedure and as recruiters have to decide the geographical location for publication, the cost of publication and analyze all the factors and optimize them to save recruitment cost. Moreover, asking interested candidates to appear in the walk-in for a particular day only. The whole process took around one month while hiring through job websites foster the hiring up to 70% because here recruiters can advertise 24*7 within 5 minutes and can start shortlisting the CV’s and interacting with the potential candidates to fix the meetings. Recruiters took the initiative and contacted the candidate immediately to hire as they never wanted to wait if they found a potential best fit for their vacancies.
7. Multiplication interactions at a time
Almost all the job websites require our profile so that recruiters can understand and sieve for their vacancies through customized searches as per their needs. Job websites allow the recruiters to shortlist and interact with multiple candidates at a time to get the best fit. Job websites are serving best to both hands. Not only the recruiters but candidates can also apply for multiple job vacancies without taking too much stress.
List of India’s Best Job Sites
- Naukri – www.naukri.com
- JobGrin – www.jobgrin.co.in
- Monster India – www.monsterindia.com
- FlexJobs – www.flexjobs.com
- The ladders – www.theladders.com
- Angel List – www.angel.co
- Times Jobs – www.timesjobs.com
- Zoek India – https://zoek.co.in/
- Shine – www.shine.com
- Talent Screw – https://talentscrew.com/
- Simplyhired – www.simplyhired.co.in
- Fresher world- www.freshersworld.com
- Freshers Live – www.FreshersLive.com
- Vfreshers – www.vfreshers.com
- Job Alerts Hub www.jobalertshub.com
- Govt. Vacancy Alert – www.govtvacancyalert.com
- Bixee – www.bixee.com
- Career jet – www.careerjet.co.in
- Career Age – www.careerage.com
- Durga Jobs- www.durgajobs.com
- Fresher Cafe- www.fresherscafe.com
- Freshers Walkin- www.fresherswalkin.com
- Freshers- www.freshers.in
- Fresher’s Way- www.freshersway.com
- Fresher’s India – www.freshersindia.com
- IT walk-ins- www.it-walkins.com
- Career enclave- www.careerenclave.com
- First Naukri – www.firstnaukri.com
- Jobs India – www.jobsindia.com
- Careesma – www.careesma.in
- Indeed – www.indeed.com
- Splash find – www.Splashfind.com
- Jobs DB – www.Jobsdb.com
- Sarkari Naukri – www.Sarkarinaukriblog.com
- CareerBuilder – www.CareerBuilder.com
- Head Honchos – www.HeadHonchos.com
- Jobs Vision – www.JobsVision.com
- Indian Job tree –www.indianjobtree.com
- Click jobs – www.Clickjobs.com
- Job rapido –www.in.jobrapido.com
- Yuva Jobs – www.YuvaJobs.com
- V fresher – www.Vfresher.com
- Total Govt. Jobs – www.totalgovtjobs.com
- Get Latest Jobs – www.getlatestjobs.com
- Freshers Plane – www.jobs.freshersplane.com
- Career Inspire – www.careerinspireblog.com
- Aeronautical Jobs – www.aeronautical-engineer.blogspot.in
It is a well-acknowledged fact that recruiting through job websites is imperative as it resorted to saving time and money which is the most important factor for all the corporate. Besides it the chances of getting more deserving candidates are also higher. Also for the candidates they provide resume writing services and expert’s advice for getting the dream job. Job aggregators or hubs are serving; there is an open sea of opportunities. So, get up your loins and dive. If you are particular, dedicated and strategic surely you’ll grab the pearl.