This article is for every expatriate engineers and technicians, who are residing and working in Saudi Arabia. In order to renew your iqama, you must renew your Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE) membership before the iqama expires. If you are still not created SCE account, here is the procedure on how to How to Register in Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE). The below article show you how to renew Saudi council of engineers?
Procedure To Renew Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE)
1. Login to SCE using the link, https://eservices.saudieng.sa/en/accreditation/pages/login.aspx
2. After the login you will see a message on top saying ‘About to Expiry‘ then scroll down and click on the Renew Membership button.
3. A new tab will open where you need to click on the Add new request button.
4. On the next page enter the following details.
- Select the Duration Period (1 year or more)
- Enter the Iqama Number
- Enter the date of birth
- Click on submit button
5. After Submitting details you will see a request number for Saudi engineering council membership renewal in the new page. You will receive a message request from SCE website to pay SADAD number for renewal of Saudi engineering council membership fee.
6. Make the SADAD payment to the given request number.
- Select and enter below option while making the payment through SADAD from Anb Bank.
- Category: Authorities and Commissions
- Company: Saudi Council of Engineers
- Bill Number: Enter the number which you have received though message or email
Short Name: 123
- Amount Due: Enter the amount based on your profession and duration.
7. Once you make the payment, go back to your SCE account and check the status.
You will receive a confirmation message regarding payment. and SCE membership is accepted status.
Once your SCE membership is renewed, then your sponsors can easily renew your iqama. Now you can login to your SCE account page and see the membership status and it will be showing as ‘valid membership’ with a green letters.