Avoid Top Mistakes in E-Commerce Website
E-Commerce is continually growing in popularity around the globe. It’s very common for the online vendors to think that by simply listing thousands of products on their E-Commerce store, they’ll be able to roll in the search engine traffic.
Here is the top 10 common E-Commerce mistakes are:
- No Goals for Growth or Road map
- Not having a content marketing plan
- Not knowing your customers
- No clear value proposition or OVP (Online Video Platform)
- Not following the 70-20-10 rule for your Digital Media investments
- Having an SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategy without understanding your competitors
- Not using Re-targeting to bring customers back to your site
- Running your website without a structured CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) program
- Optimizing the Customer life cycle without a Multi-channel Approach
- Not paying attention to the math.
Click here for top 10 common e-commerce mistakes in detail.
One Reply to “Avoid Top Mistakes in E-Commerce Website”
Hi, I have started with new e-commerce site recently and working on it. Your blogs are helping me out for going ahead in digital marketing. This one is useful tips for new comers as me. Thanks
Comments are closed.