As said it is better late than never, you are taking your skill or hobby online late but at least you took a step. Today, just being known to your locales for your skills isn’t enough. You need to have a global presence to develop your skills into a business. After all, who knows one day you be a popular business tycoon.
You might have heard that WordPress is the most popular platform to build a website. It offers a user-friendly interface and plenty of themes and plugins to build your website. But even before starting with themes and plugins, you need to take an important step and that is finding the best WordPress hosting for your website.
This can really prove to a tough task when you are just starting. There are hundreds of web hosting providers in the market that offer the best WordPress hosting for your website. Bit all the hosting providers aren’t the same and there are some important factors that you need to consider when you select the best WordPress hosting for your website.
So, let’s learn to select the plans that are suitable for your website and share the best managed WordPress hosting plans by MilesWeb.
While finding the best WordPress hosting for your website, you need to think about some features and check if those are available with your chosen web host. So, any web hosting company you select must have the below features:
- PHP version 7+
- MySQL version 5.6+
- HTTPS support
- WordPress preinstalled (if managed)
- Built-in caching*
- Uptime guarantee
- Email, chat or phone support
Though the first three on the list may seem be a bit foreign to you, only a developer can understand their importance. In simple terms, hosting companies use servers for offering hosting plans. These servers should have the capability to install the latest version of WordPress without any issue and as per WordPress.org it is currently up to PHP 7.2 and MySQL 5.6.
HTTPS is also recommended by WordPress and you should know its importance. HTTPS means that you have an SSL certificate installed on your website. It helps in securing your customers information, build visitors trust and improve your website’s ranking in Google. So, ensure that your web host offers an SSL certificate for your website security.
It is highly recommended to select a host that offers fully managed hosting wherein WordPress comes pre-installed. You can also annually install WordPress manually on a hosting plan but you need to do it with the help of an experience developer only.
No doubt good hosting companies offer the best uptime and good customer support. Generally, the best uptime offered by web hosting companies is 99.9% or more for which your website will be up, eliminating the fraction of time required for server updates. And yes customer support is highly important. In case you face any hosting issue, you will need the help of some technical or professional person. Good hosting companies will offer different ways to get in touch with their support team.
After checking the factors to check for in a web hosting provider, let’s check what the best managed WordPress provider of India is offering you for your WordPress site.
MilesWeb is one of the popular players in the web hosting industry. There’s a reason behind them being so popular is their affordable hosting plans with plenty of good features, good support and some perks that a newbie will love. You will find all types of web hosting plans with them such as shared, WordPress, cheap cPanel hosting, cloud, VPS, dedicated and reseller hosting.
Let’s check more about their WordPress hosting plans.
Managed & Cheap WordPress Hosting India Plans
MilesWeb offers managed WordPress hosting and take the complete responsibility of managing servers for their customers. Their managed WordPress hosting plans start with Tyro at Rs.40/mo, Swift at Rs.130/mo and Turbo at Rs.170/mo.
- Fully Managed WordPress: Your WordPress server is managed by their team, you don’t have worry about any technicalities.
- Free WordPress Migration: They will migrate your website with all your data safely to their servers for free from your previous web host.
- Built for Performance: Their servers are powered by Intel Xeon processors, SSD storage and hardware RAID 10.
- Free Domain: You get a free domain name with their WordPress hosting plans.
- Automatic WordPress Updates: Their WordPress website gets automatically updated and they ensure that all updates are installed immediately after their release.
- Fast SSD Storage: Their servers are configured with SSD storage as they offer 200% better performance as compared to HDDs.
- Free SSL Security: They ensure your website is secure by offering a free SSL certificate for your website.
- WordPress Preconfigured: WordPress comes pre-installed with their plans and so it saves your time and efforts for installation.
- Fast Provisioning: You can launch your cloud instance within minutes to get your next website project running.
- Secure Email: They offer unlimited email accounts and they offer support for POP3/IMAP/SMTP accounts.
- Datacenter Choice: You can select your preferred datacenter as per your target audience.
Other Exclusive WordPress Hosting Features
- Cloudflare Railgun
- HTTPS By Default
- GZIP/Brotli Compression
- SFTP Access
- Dedicated WordPress Support
- Daily Backups
- Server-side Optimizations
Thus, MilesWeb’s managed WordPress hosting plans offer the key features and even perks that you will surely love as a newbie. They make hosting your website easy with their plans. Their customer support team is very friendly and helps you when in trouble. Also, they offer 99.95% uptime and 30 day money back with their plans. Host your first website with them and focus on your business growth.