Google campaign Structure is a best practice of the Google Adwords. Which will help us to set up the Campaigns based on the targeted business and products.
Google AdWords is structured into 3 layers: Account, Aampaigns, Ad groups.
- Google Account: Account is associated with a unique email id, password, and billing information(Bank Account details).
- Campaigns: To set up the budget for each campaign in your account and settings(location, Language, Area, Age, and Gender wise etc.)
- Ad groups: Each ad group within the campaign contains a set of similar ads and keywords that you want to trigger your ads to show.
|Campaign Structure in Google AdWords|
- Maximum 10,000 campaigns can be created in one account (includes active and paused campaigns)
- Maximum 20,000 ad groups can be created per campaign
- 10,000 keywords can be added in a ad group
- 50 keywords per ads