We are looking for a Social Media Specialist to be based in Riyadh to work in an established ecommerce health application company. As a social media specialist, this person would have to:
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing, and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, Business development, products, etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Performing other duties when needed.
- Fluent in Arabic and English; social media posts in Arabic and English language.
Salary range is along the lines of 10,000 – 14,000 SAR. At least 3 years experience with handling Social Media.
If you know someone, maybe a friend or an old colleague, you can refer him/her by sending their CV to email@example.com