Search Engine Statistics:
Google is the most popular search engine
Over 500 million searches are completed daily
- 85% of online traffic only views the first page on search engines
- 85% of traffic finds accurate information which is useful to them.
- 81% of online users find new websites from using search engines.
- 73% of online transactions start with the use of search engines
- 45% of searches are done by using multiple keyword searches.
- 23% of users only use one particular keyword in search engines.
A successful search engine optimization (SEO) campaign measures:
- 1. Search Traffic
- 2. Rankings
- 3. Conversions
SEO is used to promote your website in the
- SEO helps create brand identity
- SEO creates better search engine positioning
- SEO helps you gain competitive advantage
- SEO results in fast measurable ROI
- SEO boosts product sales and online visibility
- SEO brings in free targeted traffic with the lowest client acquisition costs
- SEO enables you to compete effectively against larger competitors
- SEO provides continuous online visibility
- SEO is the least expensive marketing tool even on the Internet