We are looking for a dynamic and driven Account Manager at our VMLY&R Oman office who will be primarily responsible for managing key relationships with our clients. The incumbent will be working with a world-leading full-service advertising agency, distinguished by its proprietary knowledge, analytic rigour, and creative solutions. At VMLY&R, the Account Manager should be a team player and have strong interpersonal and people management skills.
Advertising Account Manager Role Accountabilities:
- Liaising with the client on a day-to-day basis and being the client’s representative at the agency
- Assist the Account Director and contribute in the strategic development process to ensure sound advertising solutions are achieved
- Work with our clients to uncover business needs and objectives, craft appropriate strategies, and identifies/implements products to help achieve client goals
- Designing the brief that will facilitate better creative output
- Managing relations with internal departments of the agency namely creative, media, production, and accounts.
- Coordinating with the suppliers (Printers, Production Houses, and Fabricators etc.) to meet the client’s deadline.
- A Graduate with specialization in mass communication/marketing/advertising
- 3- 4 years of working experience in an advertising agency of reputation
- Prior experience of working in an advertising agency (desirable)
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word & Excel) and power-point presentations is a must
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) is essential and conversant in Arabic.
- Experience in handling a telco account in the past would be a definite added advantage
- Should be willing to work out of normal office hours, should be punctual and organized.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Must develop a thorough knowledge of the client’s business, its target audience and its competitors.
- Applicants based in Dubai and Oman only will be contacted.
- Mid-Senior level
- Marketing & Advertising