7 World’s Most Beautiful Cities with the Best Food
Introduction: –The beauty of a city enhances due to its culture, architecture, achievements, music, dance, sports, and cuisines. Whenever we plan a trip to some port, we love exploring the specialties and main attractions of that place. We also look for convenient places to shop, eat, and rest as they are the primary necessities of every individual. If you are a food lover, then continue reading.
- London, England: – The beautiful city of England follows a fusion of traditional England, America, India, and China. Here are exceptional dishes in London which are worth a try:
- Pollack, a type of fish tacos are the best variety of fish in London. A crispy cider batter with mayonnaise, avocado cream, and cabbages forms a delicious deep-fried dish and goes well with Taqueria.
- The Duck Fat fries with raclette cheese and truffle mayonnaise are also worth trying. You can taste these popular dishes in restaurants like Dinner by Heston Blumenthal and Core by Clare Smyth.
- Bangkok, Thailand:- Thailand is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. It is also well known for its Thai cuisines and street food. Some popular dishes in Thailand are:
- The aroma of this famous street dish Moo Ping is so tempting that it is hard to resist tasting it. The dish marinades and grills in soy sauce, and skewers. The red wine complements the dish very well, giving it a spicy flavor. You can drive to Silmon Road to eat it from the popular Moo Ping Hea Owen Cart.
- They also serve the Boat Noodles on the boats floating on the canals. They are a kind of rice noodles filled into a broth consisting of pig’s blood and stock. You can have the traditional snack at Victory Monument for10 baht daily from 11 am to 9 pm.
- Mexico City:- The food of Mexico includes ingredients like corn, tomato, sweet potatoes, beans, vanilla, chili pepper, and avocados. Here are some of the specialty items to eat and drink in Mexico.
- Flauta, popular fried food and a kind of tortilla. The dish comprises of filling like beef, chicken or cheese mixed with a rolled flour tortilla. You will also get guacamole sauce, which is a blend of avocados, onions, tomatoes, chili peppers, garlic, and lemon juice.
- You can take a sip of any cocktail or beer along with the tortilla to help chew better. Dine at some popular restaurants of Mexico like the Nicos, Los Cocuyos, and Mog Bistro.
- Mezcal, a type of cocktail with ingredients like basil, agave syrup, lime, and rim salt. It has an essence of the native Maguey plant. Drink Don Julio, a kind of liquor in popular bars like Jules Basement, La Opera, and Mezcaleria Mundana in Mexico.
- Maldives:- Maldives a beautiful city, is a paradise on Earth. The food of Maldives is as unique as its culture and landscape. Here are some of the popular dishes and drinks of Maldives.
- Mas Huni, is an ideal dish for breakfast, is a type of salad comprising of tuna, coconut, onion, lemon, and spices like a chili pepper. Roshi, a type of bread is a complimentary serving with this dish. You can taste these dishes at the Seahouse, Crystal Sands and Raaveribe Moazzam harbor.
- You can also taste the popular cocktail of Maldives such as Lucky & AL in the Avi Pool Bar, at the Velaa Private Island.