Avoid Top Mistakes in E-Commerce Website
E-Commerce is continually growing in popularity around the globe. It’s very common for the online vendors to think that by simply listing thousands of products on their E-Commerce store, they’ll be able to roll in the search engine traffic.
Here is the top 10 common E-Commerce mistakes are:
- No Goals for Growth or Road map
- Not having a content marketing plan
- Not knowing your customers
- No clear value proposition or OVP (Online Video Platform)
- Not following the 70-20-10 rule for your Digital Media investments
- Having an SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategy without understanding your competitors
- Not using Re-targeting to bring customers back to your site
- Running your website without a structured CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) program
- Optimizing the Customer life cycle without a Multi-channel Approach
- Not paying attention to the math.